State Bank of India Junior Associate Application Form: As we all know State Bank of India is the largest bank in India, which is owned by the government. SBI has 7 associate banks such as State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. SBI has customer numbers of costumes from all other India and also has many branches in each part of the country. Thus State Bank of India recruits employees in large numbers every year.
SBI has announced SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website, like every year there will be thousands of vacancies in 2018 too. If you are desiring to make your career in SBI and want to get recruited by them, then you are on the right place please read this whole page to get information about SBI Application Form 2018 Release Date and How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2018.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 – Junior Associate (LIVE)
State Bank of India has releases the vacancies in all over India for the number of posts such as Clerk, Junior Associates, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), and other posts. SBI Clerk is one of the most popular posts among willing candidates who want to join State Bank of India.
SBI has released SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification on 19th of January 2018. The Notification states that there are 8301 Job Vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk Junior Associates. SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 has been released on 20th January 2018 the Last Date of Online Application will be 10th February 2018. Candidates are advised to submit the online application form as soon as possible before the last date.
The information about SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 process regularly gets updates on the official website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in. However, in this article, we are explaining details about SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 and How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018.
SBI Clerk Application Form Registration Date
|SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 Start Date||20th January 2018|
|SBI Clerk Application Form 2018 Last Date||10th February 2018|
Also See: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification (8301 Junior Associate Job Vacancy)
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Application Online Registration
Candidates must keep following documents ready before going to start filling Online Application Form.
- Candidate must have a valid Email ID that they can use for verification and get updates about the recruitment process.
- Scanned passport sized coloured photo (Dimensions should be minimum 200×230 pixels, and file size should be 20 to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate to upload. (Signature on White paper with black ink pen)
SBI Clerk Application Form Fee Details
|General and OBC||Rs. 600|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
For those who are having trouble in filling up online application form of SBI Clerk, we have shared step by step process of SBI Application Form Submission.
- Firstly, go to the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in/careers)
- Open the application form section and click on ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill all the details about you
- Upload your signature and photo
- Preview all the details and application fees, and make changes, if any.
- Pay the application fees via any method you want
- Submit the Application Form
- You will receive a registration number (note it down)
- Take print out of your form.
Thus, you can easily submit online application form of SBI Clerk Recruitment.
If you have any query related to SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 or SBI Application Form 2018 Online, please leave your comment below. We will surely help you to clear your doubts.