SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria – The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018 in order to recruit highly talented and eligible candidates for filling the post of Junior Associate (clerical cadre).
As per the buzz, there are a total of 9633 SBI Clerk 2018 vacant seats have been unveiled under the position of Junior Associate. The online registration of applications started from 20th January 2018 and the last date to apply online for the respective post is 10th February 2018. All the eligible applicants can apply for this post through the official website of SBI.
Before Apply for SBI Clerk Junior Associate post, the applicant needs to check out its eligibility criteria, age limit and qualification details right here.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
With the much-awaited notification of the SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment has been released by the State Bank of India, the first question which comes to the mind of an aspirant is whether he/she is eligible to apply for the post or not. As per the released acknowledgement, the candidates eligibility will be decided through his/her age limit, educational qualification details and nationality criteria. Here you will find all the details related to SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018 to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment this year.
LIVE: SBI Clerk Job Vacancy Notification 2018 (Junior Associate)
SBI Clerk Age Limit Details
The candidates must meet the following SBI Clerk Age Limit criteria to apply for this exam.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 20 years which means he/she must have been born not later than January 1st
- While the maximum age of the candidate must be 28 years, it means the candidate must have born not earlier than January 2nd
- The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates has been given below:
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||13 years|
|PWD (OBC)||15 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st of December 1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen or Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Exact period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-Servicemen who belonging to SC/ST that subject to maximum age of 50 years)|
|Widows, Divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried||7 years (subject to max. age of 35 years for General & 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST category candidates|
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification
In order to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment 2018, the selected candidates must fulfil the following SBI Clerk Educational Qualification as on 1st of January 2018.
- The applicant should be graduate in any discipline from a well-known university or any equivalent qualification admitted as such by the central government of the country.
- There are no definite percentage criteria has been given by the SBI to apply for this clerk post, which means that the applicant with any percentage of the graduation can apply for this examination.
- The applicants who are having integrated dual degree certification should ensure that the date of passing the integrated dual degree is on or before 1st of January 2018.
Also See: SBI Clerk Syllabus (Detailed)