SBI Clerk Junir Associate Salary Details – In today’s era, banking sector jobs are highly on demand by the youngsters as it offers much-needed comfort as well as good pay. SBI is the one of the biggest banks in India which conducts SBI Clerk examination annually for all those aspirants who want to make career in the banking field. SBI clerk is one of the most sought jobs in our country.
In this article, we have shared the detailed information about SBI Clerk Salary, job profile, perks, allowances and career growth opportunities which a candidate would have while working as Junior Associate in SBI.
SBI Clerk Salary / Pay Scale
We know that SBI is the largest operating bank in India till date and it comes under most reputed and well-known banks and therefore the SBI Clerk Salary structure as compared to other banks is also higher. Here we have given the details about SBI Clerk PayScale. So keep reading the following lines.
|Total without HRA||Rs.18413.37|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87|
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee must be payable at Metro such Mumbai will be almost Rs. 23600 per month with inclusive of DA & other allowances.
SBI Clerk Salary Increments are given below:
|Basic Pay Scale||Rs. 11,765|
|Annual increment||Rs. 655|
|After three years||Increase to Rs. 13,730|
|After another three years||Rs. 16,715|
|After another four years||Rs. 20,095|
|After another seven years||Rs. 28,110|
|SBI Clerk maximum Salary||Rs. 31,450|
LIVE: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 (Junior Associate – 8301 Vacancy)
SBI Clerk Job Profile (Junior Associate)
SBI Clerk 2018 is a much-awaited recruitment process. It is one of the best opportunities if you want to be a banker and you must start your preparation for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) recruitment 2018. But before anything else, it’s crucial for you to know more about the SBI Clerk Job Profile. Read on the below-provided section.
Junior Associate or Clerks in the State Bank of India, perform following function:
- Single Window Operator (SWO): It includes performing the day-to-day bank functions such as opening accounts, transfers amount through cheque or NFET or RTGS, issuing demand draft (DD), cheque book requests, cheque clearance and receiving inward mails.
- Head Cashier: Clerks in certain SBI branches may work as cashier, which involves handling transactions of concerned branches, clearing & transfer of cheque.
- The SBI Clerk may also work as special assistants or universal tellers.
- The SBI Clerks are also responsible to look out the concerns of their customers and try to resolve them.
Also See: SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria (Updated)
SBI Clerk Allowances & Perks
SBI Clerk will get several perquisites, provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical advantage; leave fare and other facilities, according to the instructions of the SBI issued from time to time. Below, we have given a list of SBI Clerk Allowances.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Books & Magazine Allowance
- Reimbursement of Telephone Bills
- House Maintenance Allowance
SBI Clerk Perks as follows:
The different perks of being an SBI Clerk are:
- Flexible work hours and working in shifts.
- Traveling & changing challenges.
- No door-to-door sales.
- Stable work environment.
- Upward mobility.
- Encash privilege leaves.
Also See: SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018
SBI Clerk Career Growth / Promotion
The State Bank of India provides considerable career prospects opportunities for the Clerical Cadre. Employees of the Clerks of SBI have the golden opportunity to be promoted to JMGS Scale I. Here we have listed out SBI Clerk Promotion for your convenience.
Check out SBI Clerk Career Growth right here!!
- SBI Clerk may get promotions in-cadre or to the officer cadre.
- An employee who has completed 10 years of service in the clerical cadre will be promoted as Senior Assistant.
- The clerk who completes 20 years of service will be promoted to the position of Special Assistant.
- A clerk who completes 30 years of service will be promoted to the post of Senior Special Assistant.
- For the Officer Cadre promotion, the eligible employees required to meet some requirements, which may vary according to the promotion cadre.
- For promotion to the Trainee Officers, the employees are needed to appear for the written examination as well as interview after the three years of service.
- SBI Clerk employees may reach as the higher post of General Manager due to the fast track promotion strategy of SBI.
- Clerks in SBI have better promotional growth as compared to other government banks.