SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria – State Bank of India (SBI) organizes several examinations for posts lying vacant with their branches across India. Every year there are more than 2000 posts issued in the category of Probationary Officer (PO). SBI PO posts are advertised annually in the month of May or June. In the year 2017, SBI notified nearly 2400 PO vacancies in the February month.
A huge number of candidates are expecting numerous SBI PO Recruitment vacancies in the month of May/June 2018 for SBI PO 2018 examination. According to the latest reports, the SBI will release the official notification for the recruitment of the probationary officer (PO) tentatively in the month of February 2018.
Those who are planning to appear in the upcoming SBI PO 2018 examination can find the detailed information such as SBI PO eligibility criteria, age limit, and educational qualification detail.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before applying for SBI PO recruitment 2018, all the interested candidates will have to ensure that they fulfil the mandatory norms under SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018. As per the official notification released by the State Bank of India, the eligible applicants will have to undergo three-stage selection procedures such as preliminary examination, mains examination, group discussion (GE) and interview.
Also See: SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2018
SBI PO Age Limit (Probationary Officer)
SBI PO is considered to be one of the most desired competitive examinations in our country as it’s offering a prestigious career option to the aspirants who are looking for banking & government sector jobs. Here we have mentioned SBI PO Age Limit (Probationary Officer).
- The candidate’s age should be between 21-30 years as per the date decided by the bank.
- There is a provision of age relaxation for the particular categories of candidates.
Below, find out category-wise age relaxation for SBI PO 2018 recruitment:
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1st January 1981 to 31st of December 1990||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen(Army Personnel)||5 years|
Also See: SBI PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
SBI PO Education Qualification (Post Wise)
According to the SBI PO 2018 eligibility criteria, the qualified applicants should have the required SBI PO Educational Qualification as provided below:
- The applicants who are interested in applying for the SBI PO post should be a graduate from discipline from a state or central popular university or should possess any other equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
- The applicants who are appearing in the final semester of their graduation are eligible to apply for the post, but he/she should present the result by the mentioned date.
- The candidates have to provide the proof of having passed their graduation according to the deadline offered by the bank.
- Applicants who have pursued Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, should require ensuring that the passing date should be as per the date bounded by SBI.
- Candidates who are holding the qualification degree in CA are also eligible to apply.