State Bank of India PO Application Form: SBI which is the largest bank in India and owned by Indian Government is going to recruit new employees from all around India. SBI has many associated banks such as State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. There is the huge number of employees working in State Bank of India and its associate banks, it is one of the most trusted banks in India.
SBI Recruitment 2018 process will be announced on their official website soon which is www.sbi.co.in. In this notification, you will get details about SBI Application Form 2018 Release / Last Date, SBI 2018 Examination Date, SBI 2018 Result Date and other important dates of the recruitment process. If you are desiring to make your career in State Bank Of India, and want to join this bank as an employee then you need to carefully read this page. Here we have explained How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
SBI PO Online Application Form 2018
State Bank of India going to announce the huge number of vacancies in all over India for various posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO) and other posts; but SBI PO is one of the most preferred and popular posts among these. If you also want to join State Bank of India as Probationary Officer then here is a great opportunity to apply via Online Application Form.
The Application process is expected to start soon, we will update Application Start Date once it gets live on the official website. Like every year SBI announces thousands of job vacancies and lakhs of candidates apply for it. The competition of Recruitment Process is very high, so you need to be well prepared to get through exam and interviews.
You can get exclusive information about SBI PO Application Form 2018 on the www.sbi.co.in. Below we have offered details about How to Fill SBI Application Form Online and SBI Application Form Fees, Eligibility.
SBI PO Application Form Registration Date
|SBI Application Form Start Date||Coming Soon…|
|SBI Application Form Last Date||Coming Soon…|
Also See: SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Documents Required for SBI PO Application Online Registration
Candidates must keep following documents ready before going to start filling Online Application Form.
- Candidate must have a valid Email ID that they can use for verification and get updates about the recruitment process.
- Educational certificates of class 10 r 12 / HSC, graduation or any other certification.
- Scanned passport sized coloured photo (Dimensions should be minimum 200×230 pixels, and file size should be 20 to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate to upload. (Signature on White paper with black ink pen)
SBI PO Application Form Fee Details
|General and OBC||Rs. 600|
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
For those who are having trouble in filling up online application form of SBI PO (Probationary Officer), we have shared step by step process of SBI Application Form Submission.
- Firstly, go to the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in)
- Open the application form section and click on ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill all the details about you
- Upload your signature and photo
- Preview all the details and application fees, and make changes, if any.
- Pay the application fees via any method you want
- Submit the Application Form
- You will receive a registration number (note it down)
- Take print out of your form.
Thus, you can easily submit online application form of SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
If you have any query related to SBI PO Recruitment 2018 or SBI Application Form 2018 Online, please leave your comment below. We will surely help you to clear your doubts.