SBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2018: As we all know there is huge number of vacancy details has been released by SBI. There are recruitments going on for the posts of SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) and SBI SO (Special Cadre Officers). If you also want to join State Bank of India as an employee and qualifies for it then you can Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2018. So here in this article you will get to know about SBI SO Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Online and other related information about SBI SO Online Application Form 2018.
About SBI: State Bank of India is one of the largest banks in India, which is owned by the government. It also has a couple of associate banks such as State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Patiala (SBP) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. SBI is also a one of the largest recruitment organization in India. As SBI is available in each and every corner of India, they need a huge manpower to continue their service all over India.
SBI SO Application Form Online 2018 – Special Cadre Officer (LIVE)
Recently SBI released notification about Special Cadre Officer Recruitment process 2018. You can read official SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification on their official website which is www.sbi.co.in. The SBI SO Notification states that there are total 121 Job Vacancies for the post of SBI Special Cadre Officer. If you are interested in joining State Bank of India, then you can Download SBI SO Online Application Form 2018 and submit before the last date. SBI has release SBI SO Online Application Form 2018 on 16th January 2018 and Last Date of Online Application Submission will be 4th February 2018.
The information about SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 process regularly gets updates on the official website of SBI which is www.sbi.co.in. However, in this article, we are explaining details about SBI SO Application Form 2018 and How to Apply Online for SBI CO Recruitment 2018.
SBI SO Application Form Registration Date
|SBI SO Application Form 2018 Start Date||16th January 2018|
|SBI SO Application Form 2018 Last Date||4th January 2018|
Detailed Information: SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification (121 Special Cadre Officer Job Vacancy)
Documents Recruited for SBI SO 2018 Application Form Submission:
Candidates must keep following documents ready before going to start filling Online Application Form for Special Cadre Officer Post.
- Candidate must have a valid Email ID that they can use for verification and get updates about the recruitment process.
- Scanned passport sized coloured photo (Dimensions should be minimum 200×230 pixels, and file size should be 20 to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate to upload. (Signature on White paper with black ink pen)
- Other Caste and Income Certificates (If Needed)
SBI SO Application Form Fee Details
|General and OBC||Rs. 600|
Note: Application Fees will be Non-refundable
How to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
For those who are having trouble in filling up online application form of SBI Special Officer, we have shared step by step process of SBI Application Form Submission.
- Firstly, go to the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in/careers)
- Open the application form section and click on ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill all the details about you
- Upload your signature and photo
- Preview all the details and application fees, and make changes, if any.
- Pay the application fees via any method you want
- Submit the Application Form
- You will receive a registration number (note it down)
- Take print out of your form.
- Thus, you can easily submit online application form of SBI Clerk Recruitment.
If you have any query related to SBI SO Recruitment 2018 or SBI Application Form 2018 Online, please leave your comment below. We will surely help you to clear your doubts.