SBI SO Eligibility Criteria – Every year, the State Bank of India conducts the examination for the SBI SO (Specialist Officer) to fill up around 407 technical posts in the banking sector of SBI. It is considered to be one of the most anticipated exams for the eligible and qualified candidates of a technical background who are willing to make a career in the government field.
SBI organizes the examination of SBI SO for the following posts through this recruitment:
- Assistant Manager (System),
- Developer, Test Lead and Tester
- Technology Relationships Manager (Tech-RMs)
Preparing for SBI SO Recruitment 2018? So, get latest eligibility criteria, age limit and educational qualification details.
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2018
The State Bank of India has all set to recruit talented candidates into the vacant posts of Specialist officer across the country. As a part of the recruitment process, the exam conducting authority has invited online application forms the eligible candidates before the last date.
To apply for SBI SO recruitment 2018, the applicants must fulfil all the SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2018 is based on the three major factors such as prelims, mains and interview & details about the same are mentioned on the official web portal of SBI.
LIVE: SBI SO Job Vacancy Notification (Special Cadre Officers)
SBI SO Age Limit (Specialist Officer)
The candidate who feels themselves as eligible for SBI SO recruitment should meet the official SBI Specialist Officer Age Limit Criteria which is as follows.
|Assistant Manager(System)||Should be between 21-30 years|
|Developer||25 to 35 years|
|Test Lead||26-25 years|
|Tester||24 to 35 years|
|Manager (Statistician)||24-35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Statistician)||21-30 years|
|Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs)||28 to 40 years|
Check out post-wise age relaxation for SBI SO Recruitment 2018
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st of December 1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen commissioned officer such as Emergency Commissioned officer(ECOs) or Service Commissioned officer(SSCOs)who have rendered minimum 5 years military service & also have been issued on the completion of assignment||5 years|
SBI SO Education Qualification (Post Wise)
In this section, we have shared detailed and most important information about the SBI SO Post Wise Education Qualification, so take a look at it!
- Assistant Manager (System): An applicant should have completed BE/B.Tech in computer science/computer application/Information technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentations.
Sc. in Computer Science/ IT/Computer applications/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentations
Must have completed MCA from government recognized university / institute.
- Developer: The candidate should be an engineering graduate or have completed MCA from popular institute/university.
- Test Lead: An engineering graduate /MCA from government recognized university /institute will be applicable.
- Tester: Required engineering graduate /MCA from government admitted university /institute.
- Manager (Statistician): For this post, the applicant should have full-time PG degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/Econometrics from the famous institute or university with minimum qualifying marks of 60%.
- Assistant Manager (Statistician): Full-time PG degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/Econometrics from a well-known institute or university with aggregate of 60%.
- Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs): Engineering graduate /MCA from recognized institute or university. The applicants with MBA qualification are also preferred.
Also See: SBI SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern